How to share texture palettes
Share and Sell your Resources
See here how to prepare and share your texture palette to the greater community-and even how you can sell it online!
Prepare your texture palette
- Reduce project so that only the asset and required files are left.
- Consolidate your project to collect all external files are in one folder. (Include fonts if you use them)
- Archive the project and files into a ZIP
- Upload it to any platform you like. I recommend using Gumroad.com or Aescripts.com.
- Create a cover image 500x300 black and white image with a circle in the middle.
- Submit your texture palette here.
- When your asset gets approved it will show up in the Texture Library.
You can use this template to create a video showcasing your texture palette.
How to Import and Export Palettes
- Download the resource.
- Drag and drop it into After Effects.
- Refresh the script and the palettes will show up!